Visions, Missions and Goals
Visions of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro
Vision of Faculty of Economics and Business is: “Entrepreneurial faculty with leading role in transformative development through research, learning, innovation and collaboration in economics and business”. In Bahasa, visi Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro yaitu “Fakultas yang berkarakter kewirausahaan yang berperan utama dalam pembangunan yang berdayaubah melalui penelitian, pembelajaran, inovasi, dan kolaborasi dalam ilmu ekonomi dan bisnis”.
Missions of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro
In line with the vision to be achieved, the missions of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro are:
- Organizing academic and professional education in the fields of economics and business that produces graduates who are devoted to God Almighty, having high science and technology capabilities, independent, and able to play a global role.
- Producing superior research that is innovative and responsive to environmental dynamics, capable of being a science and technology booster that provides benefits for the community.
- Organizing community service programs based on science and technology in the economic and business fields based on local wisdom.
- Building networks and cooperation with relevant stakeholders with the development of science and technology in the economic and business fields that are beneficial to the environment.
- Organizing professional, efficient, accountable, transparent and fair higher education management.
The Goals of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro
Based on the Visions and Missions of the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro, the Goals of the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro are as follows:
- Produce graduates who have academic and/or professional abilities and entrepreneurial spirit so that they can develop and apply economics and business knowledge
- Improving innovative work in the field of research and community service that can increase the faculty’s contribution to development that is changeable, both nationally and internationally
- Increasing synergistic networking and cooperation with stakeholders relevant to the development of science and technology in the economic and business fields that are beneficial to the environment
- Develop professional, capable, independent and accountable faculty management.