Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro, which was established on 14 March 1960, is one of the faculties at Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang. Since 2011, the Faculty of Economics Universitas Diponegoro has changed its name to the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro (FEB UNDIP). FEB UNDIP has 3 departments, among others: the Department of Management, the Department of Economics and Development Studies, and the Department of Accounting. FEB UNDIP has 9 (nine) Study Programs and 1 (one) Doctoral Program, among others:
- Department of Management: Undergraduate Program of Management, Undergraduate Program of Business Digital, and Master of Management Program.
- Department of Economics and Development Studies: Undergraduate Program of Economics, Undergraduate Program of Islamic Economics, and Master of Economics.
- Department of Accounting: Undergraduate Program of Accounting, Master of Accounting, and Accountant Professional Education Program.
- Doctoral Program of Economics.
FEB UNDIP has Undergraduate (S1), Master (S2) and Doctoral (S3) education levels. The Masters program consists of Masters in Management (established in 1997), Masters in Accounting (established in 1999) and Masters in Economics (established in 2000) and a Doctoral Program that has been opened since 2002. FEB UNDIP also has a professional programme called Accountant Professional Education Program which was established in 2003. All educational programmes at FEB UNDIP have achieved “A” accreditation by the National Accreditation Board – Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia.
In addition to being accredited with an A BAN-PT rating, FEB UNDIP in November 2020 received international accreditation from the international institution FIBAA based in Germany.
Since 2010, the undergraduate program has occupied a new campus at Prof. Moeljono Trastotenojo, Tembalang, Semarang. The Postgraduate and Accounting Professional Education Program remain at the Erlangga campus, Jl. Erlangga Tengah No. 17 Semarang.
Since the establishment of the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Diponegoro until now there have been 18 Deans who have led, namely:
- Drs. Tjioe Sien Kiong (Period 1958 – 1959)
- Drs Moch. Djamdjam (Period 1959 – 1961)
- Drs. Soehardi (Period 1961 – 1965)
Col. dr. Soewondo (Period 1965 – 1966)
- Drs. Moch. Tasnim (1966)
Prof. Kertonegoro, S.H. (Period 1966 – 1967)
- Drs. Moch. Djamjam (Period 1967 – 1968)
- Drs. Soehardi (Period 1969 – 1971)
- Drs. Soehardjo (Period 1972 – 1973)
- Drs. Hartowo (Period 1974 – 1977)
- Drs. Daryono Rahardjo (Period 1978 – 1979)
- Drs. B. Soenardi (Period 1980 – 1986)
- Prof. Dr Soewito (Period 1986 – 1992)
- Prof. Dr Suyudi Mangunwihardjo (Period 1992 – 1999)
- Drs. H. Daryono Rahardjo, M.M. (Period 1999 – 2002)
- Dr H.M. Chabachib, M.Si., Akt. (Period 2002 – 2010)
- Prof. Drs. H. Mohamad Nasir, M.Si., Akt., Ph.D. (Period 2010 – 2015)
- Dr. Suharnomo, S.E., M.Si. (Period 2015 – 2019)
- Prof. Dr. Suharnomo, S.E., M.Si. (Period 2019 – present)