On November 26th, 2021, it was officially announced that 8 study programs at the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Diponegoro (FEB UNDIP) were internationally accredited by the Foundation for International Business
- Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). The eight study programs at FEB UNDIP are:
- Accounting Undergraduate Study Program (Bachelor of Accounting-BA)
- Management Undergraduate Study Program (Bachelor of Management-BM)
- Economics Undergraduate Study Program (Bachelor of Economics-BE)
- Islamic Economics Undergraduate Study Program (Bachelor of Islamic Economics-BIE)
- Master of Accounting Study Program (Master of Accounting-MA)
- Master of Management Study Program (Master of Management-MM)
- Master of Economics Study Program (Master of Economics)
- Doctoral Program of Economics Study Program (Doctor of Economics)
FIBAA international accreditation will be valid for 5 years until November 25th, 2026. FIBAA international accreditation will further strengthen recognition, especially internationally, of the quality of study programs at FEB UNDIP because previously these study programs had been accredited A by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT) and other international accreditation, ABEST21. This is also in line with the vision and mission of Universitas Diponegoro to become a World Class University. In addition, this is a real step from FEB UNDIP to improve the quality of education and competitiveness globally in order to form reliable future leaders of Indonesia.
FIBAA is an accreditation institution that carries out quality assurance and quality development for higher education based in Bonn, Germany. FIBAA was founded in 2002 to accredit business schools in the world. FIBAA’s mission is to promote transparency, quality and international values as a whole in the field of higher education. In accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 83/P/2020 concerning International Accreditation Agencies that FIBAA is an International Accreditation Institution recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture.
The FIBAA international accreditation process takes approximately 9 months. The process begins with the formation of a task force team in each study program and also at the faculty level. This Task Force Team has the task of compiling a Self-Assessment Report (SAR) and supporting evidence which consists of several components including quality assurance, curriculum, learning process, quality of supporting infrastructure for lectures, and the student admission process. Furthermore, FIBAA appointed assessors to carry out visitations consisting of representatives of professors in related fields, representatives of practitioners/industry, representation of students, and country expertise from universities in Indonesia. The visitation was conducted online and involved the entire academic community of FEB UNDIP.